What will I receive?
• Download version of four practice English exam papers, in addition to a multiple choice booklet and Notes and Answers. What is the difference in answering formats?
• For standard format, answers can be written in the spaces provided within each paper or circled, as appropriate.
• Alternatively, the separate multiple choice booklet can be used to select an answer from a choice.
How can my child learn from this pack?
• Our Notes and Answers booklet gives answers and explanations to every question, helping your child to understand any challenging areas.
• By progressing through the papers under timed conditions and learning from the explanations, your child will gain the essential practice and improvement they require to succeed.
What is included for parents?
• We also include support pages for parents, offering guidance with regard to how these tests could be used, how they should be administered, and tips for helping your child achieve in the 11+ exams.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We have written expert practice packs for the full 11+ current syllabus: Maths, English, Verbal-Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
These subject specific packs are suitable as preparation for GL Assessment and CEM exam boards, whether you are targeting the 11+ grammar or independent school entrance exams.
We also produce a range of CEM practice packs to specifically target preparation for schools which use the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) style of assessment. Click to view CEM packs
Delivery 2-5 working days after purchase.
Instant download after purchase - simply click on the PDF link!
You will be able to re-download all orders from the Account area.
No expiry date for downloading your packs.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of purchase to organise a return and refund.