What will I receive?
• Download version of four practice CEM exam papers, in addition to a multiple choice booklet and a Notes and Answers booklet.
What is the difference in answering formats?
• For standard format, answers can be written in the spaces provided within each paper or circled, as appropriate.
• Alternatively, the separate multiple choice booklet can be used to select an answer from several options.
How can my child learn from this pack?
• Our Notes and Answers booklet gives answers and explanations to every question, helping your child to advance in challenging areas.
• By progressing through the papers under timed conditions and learning from the explanations, your child will gain the essential practice and improvement they require to succeed.
What is included for parents?
• We also include support pages for parents, offering guidance with regard to how these tests could be used, how they should be administered, and tips for helping your child achieve in the 11+ exams.
For further effective practice, we also have Pack 1, Pack 2 and Pack 3 of 11+ CEM Practice Papers (Download) available.
We have written expert practice exam papers for the full 11+ current syllabus: Maths, English, Verbal-Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
These subject specific practice papers are suitable as preparation for grammar school GL Assessment exams and independent school entrance exams.
We also produce a range of CEM practice papers to specifically target preparation for schools which use the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (CEM) style of assessment.
FREE delivery on ALL UK orders. Delivery 2-5 working days after purchase.
Instant download after ordering - simply click on the PDF link!
You will be able to re-download all orders from your Account area.
Unlimited access and updates to the publications for 2 years.
All PDF papers can be printed out.
The password to access PDF papers is your email address.
For frequently asked questions and help with our papers, please visit the FAQ & Help page.